Are you ready to learn how collaboration will level-up your brand and bring you more success in business?
If you are, don’t forget to register for Wednesday's virtual Lunch & Learn with Danielle Paynter, widely known for creating The NAB App. It'll be a value-packed session and we can't wait for her to share her top tips on how to engage more people with marketing and collaboration.
Known widely for creating the popular NAB App (and we hear there's an announcement soon to be revealed), Danielle will tell how she became an 'accidental' influencer!
Here's exactly what we'll be covering in this free virtual Lunch & Learn:
• The power of collaboration in marketing your business
• Collaboration vs. Competition
• The future of influencer marketing
• The difference between authentic marketing and paid ads
• Danielle's personal tips to make your Instagram posts pop with engagement
We can't wait for Danielle to share her depth of marketing experience with you, it'll be sure to inspire. This is a one-time opportunity to learn from one of Bermuda's best, a marketer who steps into new challenges with vision and focus.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Here's the link to sign up: https://www.twofouronetraining.com/pl/214642